Lenovo Bios update-10 – 7ZCN34WW is recently rolledout to lenovo laptop but it causes some errors.Let’s solve the error.
Supported Laptop Systems
- This update only supports the following laptop systems : 330-15ICH, 330-17ICH
Supported Operating Systems
- This supports only the Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Operating Systems.
Information about this update:
- BIOS, the abbreviation of Basic Input/Output System, is integrated into ROM chip on the mainboard, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Changes after update:
Latest Version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous.
1. BIOS Notification:
- Fixed: None
- Add: None
- Modified:Enhancement to address CVE-2019-6171; Enhancement to address CVE-2019-12532; Enhancement to address CVE-2019-0123, CVE-2019-0117, CVE-2019-0185, CVE-2019-11135, CVE-2019-0154; Grey graphic device item when entering BIOS with User password.
2. EC Notification:
1. Fixed: None
2. Add: None
- Enable EC lock function
- Modify the core code to generate REPEAT scan code when the “shift” key is pressing.
Reference: visit Lenovo Bios update-10 – 7ZCN34WW
For all Lenovo related updates follow this site