EA Cricket 2007 is the best cricket game produced so far for cricket fans. Even though EA Cricket 2007 launched back in 16 years ago, there is still a Lot of peoples Playing Around the world by using Patches created by Third party Creators.
Playing EA cricket 2007 in Multiplayer mode is even joyfull than single player Mode. But it requires 2 Game Controller or 1 keyboard with 1 Game Controller. But You cannot use Two keyboards(Built in Laptop keyboard and Wireless Keyboard) as a separate Game Controller. The Game Take Both Keyboard As one Keyboard.
So we come up with the solution to use two keyboard as separate game controllers. Follow the Tutorial Below
Secondary keyboard as Game Controller to play Ea Cricket 2007 as Two Player
- First you need a Ea cricket 2007 in your Computer
- Then Download Keyboard Splitter Software from here
- Now open the Keyboard splitter software on your computer
- Then select slot as 1 since you have two keyboards
- Now head over to the presets Menu on Top and select import option
- Download a preset file from here then import it
- Go to Preset option change default to cricket 2007 preset
- Make sure Block Keyboard option is enabled
- Then click Start button. Its all done now
- Open EA cricket 2007 now you can see 1 keyboard and 1 game controller option
- Play and Enjoy