What is android studio?
Android studio is the open-source IDE(Integrated Development Environment). It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
1. Android studio setup
click this link https://developer.android.com/studio to download the latest version of android studio.
2. Java Development Kit (JDK)
Click here to download the latest version of JDK.
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
Now follow these steps:
- First, install the Java Development Kit (JDK) file.
- After the installation of the JDK file then install the Android studio setup.
- Follow Android Studio Setup Wizard which helps you with the rest of the process and install any recommended SDK packages.