Hello viewers, In the below-mentioned lists some of the products are tested by us and some other reviews are based on other reviewers. Use the products and give a review for us.
Disclaimer: Pricing may be varied based on the antivirus company*
In 2020, Security and privacy is the foremost theart for pc users. So installing antivirus in your pc is the first thing you must do. In this article we list out top 10 antivirus with price and benifits.
List of top 10 antivirus are given below:
- Norton Security Premium
- AVG Internet Security
- Bitdefender Total Security
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Trend Micro Maximum Security
- McAfee Total Protection
- Avira Antivirus Pro
- K7 Ultimate Security
- Windows Defender Security Center
- Bullguard Premium Protection 2018
1. Norton Security Premium
- The User Interface is very easy to use.
- For the Pro version, they are providing 25GB online storage.
- They offer the Password Manager.
Pricing: $110/year (For 10 Devices)
- They have featured less than other antivirus software.
2. AVG Internet Security
- More number of features are provided.
- User Interface is well designed.
Pricing: $70/year(1 PC)
- The cost is comparatively higher than the others.
- Results are sometimes inaccurate.
3. Bitdefender Total Security
- It contains an AI-based cyberbullying monitor.
- It contains an effective anti-tracking browser extension.
- The UI is well designed.
- Safe Files feature is still threatening.
- Cyberbullying Monitor requires a fee for adding the feature.
4. Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Family package covers 20 devices.
- Top-rated protection.
- Power users can use many features.
- Personal plans are costlier than combo packs.
- Pop-up are got annoying.
5. Trend Micro Maximum Security
- This contains many features.
- It contains a PC health Checkup feature.
- Mute Mode is an excellent feature of this product.
- Some of the privacy features not working properly.
6. McAfee Total Protection
- Small impact on performance.
- Good PC protection.
- Multiple windows for nearly all actions are excessive.
7. Avira Antivirus Pro
- The UI is very easy to understand.
- Excellent Performance.
- The free version is probably fine for most users.
8. K7 Ultimate Security
- Very simple and comprehensible interface.
- There are more features available.
- Very expensive than other software.
9. Windows Defender Security Center
- Doesn’t slow down your system.
- Doesn’t interrupt with too many notifications.
- Less capable of detecting malware than third-party software.
10. Bullguard Premium Protection 2018
- Simple interface.
- Informative home network scanner.
- There is a small performance drop on mid-range PCs.
Above mentoined are the top 10 antivirus in 2020.