Networking is the new feature in the google cloud platform Specialization. This will provides participants broad studies of core Infrastructure. Though recorded lectures, demonstration and hands-on labs, the participants can explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, like Google Virtual Private Cloud VPC) networks, subnets, firewalls, interconnection among the networks, and loading balancing and Cloud DNS and Cloud CDN. This Specialization will also cover common network design patterns and automated deployment using the Deployment Manager. En-roll Now
This class is designed for the following participants:
- Network engineers and Admins who are either using the Google cloud platform or planning to do so
- People who want to showcase software-defined networking solutions in the cloud.
There are 3 courses in this area of expertise:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core infrastructure. This course introduces you to special ideas and nomenclature for operating with Google Cloud Platform(GCP). You’ll be able to conjointly find out about, and compare, several of the computing and storage services. That is available within the google cloud platform, as well as Google App Engine and Google computing Engine and Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud storage, google cloud SQL and BigQuery
- Networking in GCP: Defining and Implementing Networks. This self-paced training course gives participants a broad study of networking options on the Google Cloud Platform. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, and subnets, and firewalls. The course also covers access control to networks, sharing networks and load balancing.
- Networking in GCP: Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management. This self-paced training course builds on Networking in GCP. Defining and Implementing Networks course and enhances participant’s study of networking options on the Google Cloud Platform. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as the interconnection among networks and common network design patterns and automated deployment of networks using Deployment Manager or Terraform.
Who can Participate:
- Technical solution Engineers.
- Technical Leads.
- Security Engineers.
- Systems Engineers.
- Data Engineers.
To get the most out of this course, participants must:
- Prior-understanding of the OSI 7-tier model.
- Prior-understanding of IPv4 address.
- Prior experience in managing IPV4 routes.
The Complete Challenge:
Please complete any GCP Professional from November 5th to November 30th, 2019 for the opportunity to receive a GCP T-shirt.
Course offered by Coursera.
Instructor: Google Cloud Platform
Read more: What is Sandbox in Computer Security?